Wednesday 26 October 2016

studying...

For one of my classes, nothing we discuss in class is on our test, only the chapter he tells us to read... I'm really struggling in that class, I'm good at memorizing places in geography because putting places with names seems reasonable, or in literature... talking about poetic tools and how their used in various poems... Every other class involves talking about the material, this is a complete curve ball.. I cannot use quizlet because theres no vocabulary, theres graphs but we don't need to know too much about them. I read the material maybe 2 or 3 times, high light... but still... haven't gotten an A. BAM.. As I typed this blog, I thought of paraphrasing. I highlight sections and rewrite certain parts, but paraphrasing each paragraph seems to be another route I can take. LOADS of writing but whatever gets me to pass, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment