Thursday 3 November 2016

perfectionist.


Last week, in the middle of a lecture briefly stated, "we get so attached to the idea that everything has to be perfect." In that moment, I saw my life flash before my eyes. Once something doesn't seem right or doesn't go my way, I freak out.. I feel stuck. Not in the way that I'm "spoiled," and just rebel because "I want it that way," but in a way that I feel like nothing has gone my way so when it doesn't, I feel stuck because I want control. I'm tired of things not happening. I'm tired of sacrificing but that's what life is. Life is temporary, it's finding perfection in the imperfection. I have this idea that my life needs to be a certain way or it's not perfect, but to realize that my life is meant to be exactly what it is now, I'm suppose to be exactly where I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment